No products in the basket.
Fabrizio Gargiulo is a Reflex Nutrition Ambassador, Sports Nutritionist and Personal Trainer. In other words, an expert when it comes to knowing what nutrition helps you look and feel great. So, when he shared his protein pancake recipe with us, we just had to pass it on!
Makes 6 pancakes
- 3 scoops Reflex Nutrition’s Instant Whey Pro Chocolate Perfection
- 1 heaped tablespoon of plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 300ml Semi Skimmed Milk (add more if you want thinner pancakes)
- ¼ teaspoon of butter
1. Mix together the Instant Whey Pro, flour, eggs and milk
2. Add the butter to a non-stick pan on a medium heat
3. Ladle the pancake mix into the middle of pan and swirl the pan so the mix reaches the edges
4. Cook for 1 minute or until set
5. Flip the pancake
6. Repeat until golden brown on both sides
7. Serve immediately with your choice of healthy breakfast items; natural yoghurt, berries and a touch on honey is my favourite.
Pancake Macros: per pancake
- 15g Protein
- 15g Carbs
- 4g Fat