No products in the basket.
JOIN THE TEAM
At Reflex Nutrition, we strive to offer the ultimate sports nutrition products and service to support them. The success and growth of the company relies upon the energy, enthusiasm and commitment of every department. Without the high standards and performance of every member of staff within the company we would not be as successful.
We recognise that everyone has a valuable contribution to make and we’ll empower you to channel your enthusiasm and creativity in a way that inspires you to achieve your best, every day.
We’ll provide an environment that encourages you to use the skills you have, and create opportunities to learn and to develop as an individual. We are always looking for new and exciting people to join our team, so if you stand out from the crowd we would like to hear from you.
Working in the hub of our business operation, our team of Factory Operatives keep everything moving, manufacturing our nutritional supplements to ISO9001 standards.
Purpose of the role:
This role is a key part of the production team and must accurately follow ISO 9001 procedures at all times. You should be able to ensure compliance with food safety rules and be able to demonstrate flexibility working on all aspects of the production line, packing products and performing quality checks.Read More Apply for this position
UK Sales Executive
To be responsible for a pool of existing accounts, as well as identifying new opportunities throughout the UK.
You will be expected to contact both current and potential customers, whilst developing sales to ensure an incremental growth in your territory.
- Telephoning and visiting existing and identifying new accounts across the UK, building strong relationships
- Taking both direct and transfer orders and presenting the brand in its entirety
- Joint business planning aligned to internal strategies to ensure:
- Deliver of financially efficient promotional planning and investment
- In-store share of space is achieved
- Develop planograms and category management where possible
- Forecasting with promotional ROI analysis where necessary
- Gathering market and customer information to support business development
- Implement staff training where required
- Weekly reporting of territory activity and development via the Sales Manager
- Additional brand building activity will be required over evenings and weekends either as part of a team or individually attending trade shows, exhibitions, conferences and promotional evenings
Responsible for all aspects of engineering maintenance throughout the site.
- Electrical fault finding and rectification
- Responsible for after clean down safety and fit to run checks
- Respond to machinery breakdowns/issues as and when the occur
- Liaising with suppliers over diagnosing faults, ordering or sourcing replacement parts
- Scheduled Maintenance and servicing of equipment, (i.e. grease nipples, packing gland, top up compressor oil, check guarding) and produce maintenance logs
- Ensure and maintain a stock of essential parts (i.e. grub screws, fuses)
- Perform basic operator duties if/when there is spare time or a requirement
- Maintain a clean and clear working environment
- Suggesting and or designing modifications to improve efficiency of production with Health and Safety and Food Safety in mind at all times
- Carry out only tasks within the remit of job specification, outsource repairs of contact parts to manufacturer/specialist