No products in the basket.
JOIN THE TEAM
At Reflex Nutrition, we strive to offer the ultimate sports nutrition products and service to support them. The success and growth of the company relies upon the energy, enthusiasm and commitment of every department. Without the high standards and performance of every member of staff within the company we would not be as successful.
We recognise that everyone has a valuable contribution to make and we’ll empower you to channel your enthusiasm and creativity in a way that inspires you to achieve your best, every day.
We’ll provide an environment that encourages you to use the skills you have, and create opportunities to learn and to develop as an individual. We are always looking for new and exciting people to join our team, so if you stand out from the crowd we would like to hear from you.
Working in the hub of our business operation, our team of Factory Operatives keep everything moving, manufacturing our nutritional supplements to ISO9001 standards.
Purpose of the role:
This role is a key part of the production team and must accurately follow ISO 9001 procedures at all times. You should be able to ensure compliance with food safety rules and be able to demonstrate flexibility working on all aspects of the production line, packing products and performing quality checks.
Read More Apply for this position
Territory Sales Manager
Reporting into the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for a pre defined geographic territory.
Calling upon on both current and potential customers across the health and fitness channels, you will be tasked with developing sales and promotional plans, implanting marketing plans within your accounts and Reflex product training at account level where necessary.
- Visit existing and identifying new accounts across your territory building strong relationships.
- Taking both direct and transfer orders and presenting the brand in its entirety.
- Ensuring in-store share of space is achieved, helping develop planograms and category management where possible.
- Implement staff training where required.
- Weekly reporting of all territory development via the Sales Manager
- Additional brand building activity will be required over evenings and weekends either as part of a team or individually attending trade shows, exhibitions, conferences and promotional evenings.
Apply for this position